Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16: NYX Girls Frizz Spots

I am so proud of myself for keeping up with this every day!  we are a little over halfway through this 30 days challenge and I am loving all of my fellow bloggers posts! be sure to check them out at the bottom of this post!

Today I have an amazing polish for you guys that  I got for $1 at a local beauty supply.  It was totally worth it because it is FABULOUS.  It is NYX Girls Frizz Spots.  It is a black jelly base with holographic normal sized glitter and holographic hex glitter.  Just look at its amazingness in the bottle!


I was so excited to try this one on!  I layered it over black, because I find that most jelly glitters do not have an opaque enough base for my liking. This is one coat of NYX Girls over one coat of  Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris.  This beauty layered over black just makes me happy.  take a look for yourselves...










I am very pleased with this glitter.  Now for the removal... that is the worst!  I found a new method of removing glitter so we shall see if it works and I will definitely let you know how it works out!

XOX Caitlin


Here are the other bloggers joining me in this 30 day challenge!

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T

1 comment:

  1. this is soo pretty! i generally find glitters a pain to remove, but at least they're usually worth the trouble! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...