Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7! OPI - My Private Jet

Day 7 of our Untrieds challenge!

Today I have OPI's My Private Jet for you.  It is the new version, but I still think that it is fabulous. It looks as though It has a brown base in the bottle, but on my nails in the sunlight it looks to be grey.  It also has scattered holographic glitter throughout, which is amazing.  It goes perfect with my outfit today. ;)

Warning picture spam. :P














Hope you liked these. ;)

XOX, Caitlin

Here are the others joining me in this challenge!


Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T

2 comments:

  1. I love this version of My private jet. Actually, I like it much better than the version everyone wants :) looks great on you, and great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, It is gorgeous! and thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...