Monday, November 28, 2011

Essie - Shine of the Times - Luxeffects

OK so today I strolled into a walgreens on my way home looking for the Essie Luxeffects and guess what I found.... Essie Luxeffects!!

The one that I bought is called Shine of the Times.  It is an amazing duochrome flakie that flashes red-orange-green.

This is one coat over Wet N Wild Black Creme. 

just look for yourself....






She is supposed to be a dupe of Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (neither of which I own unfortunately)  This is the first duo-flakie I own and I am LOVING it.

What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. I want this so badly! I might have to go on a special mission tomorrow…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hit up a few Walgreens! I have also heard they are at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 cost awesomeness !!!!! but i just checked the essie website and couldn't find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caitlin - I am a new blogger and hope you don't mind, but linked this post to mine. My camera SUCKS (a la doesn't do polish justice) and "Shine of the Times" is like a super fave of mine, so I included this as an example.

    If you rather me remove, will do!

    http://shadesofsunshine-sic.blogspot.com/2012/01/scratch-well-red-shine-crackle-accent.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...