Monday, November 28, 2011

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge Most hated polish

A few weeks ago I joined a group on Facebook called the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge.  It was created by Debbie Crumpet(of The Crumpet) and Claire Gallaugher (of Purple Fairy Dust).  This week's challenge was to post a pic of your most hated polish.

I hate to admit this, but the polish that is my most hated is China Glaze Lubu Heels.  I think that it is too thin, the glitter does not stand out from the black, and it leaves my nails really gritty.  Its to the point that I don't even want to put a top coat on because I just automatically remove it after I took this swatch.

I really just don't like this polish...


What do you guys think? what is your most hated polish?

XOX Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. OMG thank you for saying this! totally agree with you, but it's kind of frowned on to admit! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...