Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stamper trial!

So I bought my stamper set this weekend and i decided to try out some of the designs.  Some are a little crooked... some are a little messy on the cuticles(as a warning..)... but all in all i am very excited with my purchase!

I'm not sure I would call this a review, because I have never done a review, and This was just a trial run of stamping... I have never stamped before! :P

The first 2 I tried over my NOTD - NYX Girls Robotic.  I used Color Club Lumin-icecent from the foiled collection.  It is AMAZING at Stamping!




The next 3 I had OPI DS Mystery as the base and I applied Color Club Antiquated as the stamp color. (also from the Foiled collection! once again they are AMAZING as a stamping polish!)


Overall I LOVE my stamper!  The double ended stamper worked very well for me, I did not have to buff it like a few other bloggers say they have to do.

The only problem I would say would be to make sure you clean out the image very well or else your stamper won't pick up the whole image. This happened to me a few times.

Also It is much better to use an old gift card than the scraper that is given to you because the scraper is made of metal and can scratch your plates. 

XOX Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. good job on your first-ever stamping! yes, those Color Club foils are PERFECT for stamping. i'm going to go look for this kit tomorrow. someone on another blog said she got a kit with different plates, but i want the ones you have, so hopefully i will find them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...