Thursday, December 29, 2011

Everything you need to know about Red Angel Plates

OK, so there is alot of hype about Red Angel plates from a company called JMGlobal.  These stamping plates have some unique images that are really neat, and for a total cost of $16 with shipping I really wanted to try them myself. Because I was new at stamping, I thought it was a good deal for the money.

*note* When i ordered them they were 11.99 and 3.99 shipping. now they are 12.99 and 3.99 shipping, which is still a great deal for these image plates.

To see the full images and purchase them go to the amazon site here > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VX8S4G/ref=ox_ya_os_product

The first VERY IMPORTANT fact: these image plates are VERY SHARP! They can cut you. handle them very carefully and just be wary of the fact that they are very sharp.

Second thing: the Fairies do not have wings.  In the original picture on the Amazon site the fairies had wings, but im guessing that a computer messed up and now the fairies do not have wings. here is a photo of my plates and as you can see only 1 of mine does have wings.  On the site now the photo reflects what my images look like - like naked dancing women.  I don't think this is a deal breaker, unless you were buying these plates just for the fairies, but there are so many other awesome images that It didn't matter to me.



Next:  The image plates are very thin.  and because of this they may be warped when stacked next to each other, like the photo below. In my opinion it does not affect the stamping. and depending how you store them it should not matter.


The images are all original in my opinion.  I think only one other plate is a dupe of another, but This is the only full set I own, so I can't comment on that.

The Red Angel plates and Konad plates have similar image size, although a few of the images do look a little smaller than Konad.

Alot of this information has been discovered through discussions in PAA and a stamping group on Facebook, I just wanted to collect it all into one space.   :)

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. this was very helpful! i purchased red angel plates a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a great buy! I love them! Just wanted to get this information out there in one place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Bundle Monster. I wonder how these compare.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...