Friday, December 2, 2011

Jelly Sammich!

Another Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge!  As I said before it was created by Debbie Crumpet(of The Crumpet) and Claire Gallaugher (of Purple Fairy Dust) in a facebook group!

This week's challenge was to do a Jelly Sandwich.

A Jelly Sandwich is when you paint a layer of a jelly/sheer polish, then paint a layer glitter polish, then another coat of jelly polish.

This is my version of a jelly sandwich!  I used OPI Too Hot Pink to Handle, which is a sorbet from the Texas collection, with a layer of Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy in between, from the Beyond the Mistletoe Collection.

What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the smaller glitter; mine is huge and chunky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!

    I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I already have the post up about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...