Monday, December 19, 2011

Top 10 Award!

A big thanks to Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails for giving me this award! I am so excited to receive another award, and I LOVE your blog Nory! :)


Here are the Top 10 Award rules:

1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.





MY TOP 10:

Favorite Scent: Victoria's Secret Ravishing Love (found this after my other favorite Sweet Temptation was discontinued)

Cuticle Moisturizer: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Hair Necessity: Suave Dry Shampoo - (Awesome for helping my hair last more than one day.)

Foundation: Bare Minerals

Makeup Remover Wipes: Neutrogena Remover Wipes

Base Coat: Seche Clear - helps keep my nails from staining

Top coat: Seche Vite - I swear by it!

Nail polish brand: Color Club

Lip Color: Clinique Black Honey

Shampoo: Sunsilk in the pink bottle. (It has been long discontinued. WHYYYYYYY??)






I hope you all are having a wonderful day! :)

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...