Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sally's Clearance Haul!

Soooo this week at Sallys all of the Christmas Sets were on clearance.  For less that $4 a piece. of course I had to get them.   This is what all I got:



I got:
China Glaze Let It Snow Set:
         - Blue years Eve
         - SnowglobeChina Glaze Belle of the Ball Set:
         - Champagne Bubbles
         - Tinsel Town
China Glaze Holiday Spirits Set:
         - Dorothy Who?
         - Ruby Pumps
         - Frostbite
China Glaze Santa's Little Helpers:
         - Ring in the Red
         - Velvet Bow
         - Twinkle Lights
         - Holly-Day
Finger Paints Set:
        - Vintage Violet
        - Curator's Crimson
Orly Minis Candy Cane Set:
        - Androgynie
        - Oui
        - Ma Cherie
Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat
Nail Polish Thinner(wasn't on sale, but I needed some.)

(also got the snowglobe, ornament, wine stopper and bag in the sets.)

And how much did I pay total you ask?  $17! They were all on clearance and I had a $10 off $20 coupon, so I got all of this stuff for waaaaaaay cheap! This was an awesome haul I must say!

XOX Caitlin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...