Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Stamping Plate M73

I would just like to say that my mom is also amazing. :)  She got me this awesome Konad plate, M73!  It is the one with musical notes on it and I am super excited to have this one now, because I have been dreaming about doing a Phantom of the Opera mani, and I am just so excited. :)

Here is the plate:




Here is my first time using the plate, How awesome is this? These are my sisters nails, because I wanted to use the new plate, and didn't want to take off my current polish, so she let me do it on hers. :)

I absolutely love this stamping plate, I don't think I can say that enough.

I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow me White, and stamped on Wet N Wild Black Creme.  Then of course topped it off with Seche Vite.



LOVE IT!

XOX Caitlin

Do you stamp?  What is your favorite stamping plate?

2 comments:

  1. M57 definetely my favorite of the Konad plates. I do love Bundle Monster plates too. Great manicure! n you are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom love music notes she love your sister nails.It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...