Monday, December 5, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Awww Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polished Road  nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! :) Thanks so much Ashley! I am so excited to receive my first blog award. :)




There are a few rules for this award:

1. List 7 things about yourself
2. Pass this on to 15 other bloggers



About Me


1. Snickerdoodle cookies are my favorite. I love anything with cinnamon.
2. I dont eat anything green, except for pickles.
3. I absolutely love Frank Sinatra.  I think his voice is calming and whenever I feel blue, he makes me happy.
4. I am left handed. (which you can probably tell from my right handed swatches! lol)
5. I have a dog named Raoul who is half weenie dog and half Shih-tzu.  he is adorable. :)
6. I have 7,645 songs on my ipod.
7. I collect records.  My most prized record is my Michael Jackson Thriller album which my aunt gave me for Christmas a few years ago.




The 15 other amazing bloggers i would like to pass this along to are:

Glazed Talons
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
Midnight Manicures
Deuce Beauties
Polish Infatuated
The Crumpet
Jens Painted Tips
The Polish Lab
Bookworm Nails
Captivating Claws
Copy That, Copy Cat
Gotham Polish
Rachel Marie's Nails
Three Shakes

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...