Friday, December 16, 2011

The perfect White and Black

I found my perfect white and black. 

My perfect black is Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris which I have used as a base in many of my nail tutorials. It coats in one perfect coat. I absolutely love it. I don't think I have stated how much I love it before, but it is my go-to black. I didn't use it in this post though, I just wanted to share that it is my favorite black.

My new favorite white is a white that I picked up on clearance at Rite Aid for 99 cents and it has not let me down.  My new favorite white, and also the white I have for you in todays Mani is Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  It covers perfectly in two coats(although I need to buff my ridges out. Its that time again lol)

I have found an amazing black to stamp with, Wet N Wild Black Creme.  I had read on a few other blogs that it was good for stamping, and I wanted to try it out myself.  I used an intricate lace stamp design, which I wasn't able to pick up with other colors, to see if this black really was the real deal, and lo and behold IT IS.  Who knew that you didn't have buy an expensive black polish to stamp with when Black Creme is only 99 cents and is amazing?

I will go ahead and show you this really cool mani. Hope you enjoy!

So in this mani I used Sinful Colors Snow me White and Wet N Wild Black Creme as the stamp, with a stamping plate that I got from the set at Rite Aid.

XOX Caitlin

What are you favorite white and black polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...