Friday, December 23, 2011

Awesome Haul!

Yesterday was an AWESOME day of polish for me. I got the FingerPaint Flakies, a few Kleancolor Chunky Holos and my awesome nail mail that I posted earlier was waiting for me when I got home!

I have been so excited to get these FingerPaint Flakies ever since I saw them on PAA.  They are going to be released in January, but the amazing ladies at my Sally's let me get them early.  It was actually a process to getting them though, They didn't have them at my local store, so the awesome Sally's girl went to another one and signed them out for me and let me buy them. How awesome is that?!

The names are Flashy, Flecked, Motley, Asylum and Twisted.

Flashy is the orange/gold/green flakie (similar to Essie Shine of the Times, Nubar 2010, and Inglot 202)
Flecked is a blue/green flakie with hints of teal. (similar to Inglot 203)
Motley is a deep blue flakie. (similar to Inglot 204)
Asylum has orange/gold/green and deep blue flakies. (I think a dupe may be Deborah Lippman Edge of Glory?)
Twisted has amazing rainbow flakies. (it has been compared to Unicorn Puke and is similar to Ludrana Flocado Arcos-Iris.)

These babies come to life over black!! I absolutely love these.  In the photo they don't look different but they definitely are. I would say though, if you already have 2010 or Essie Shine of the Times, You don't necessarily need Flashy. I just wanted it because I love my SOTT so much I wanted a backup.

They retail for $4.99 with a Sally's card, $5.49 without.  I had a $10 off $20 coupon so I got all 5 of these babies for $16!


Up next I went to a local store calld $1 Fashion.(sounds kinda sketchy right?) just to see what they had, because sometimes stores like this have little hidden jems. I was so surprised when I found these Kleancolors in their stock! They had two small displays of Kleancolors, and Of them 4 were Chunky Holos. I am excited to try these out, although they STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN.  But for awesome nails, I think Im willing to sacrifice.

These are the 4 polishes I got, Chunky Holo Fuchsia, Chunky Holo Purple, Chunky Holo Candy, and Chunky Holo Clover. They were only $1.49 each, which is not bad.  I know there is one place that sells Kleancolor for .99 cents, but they didn't have any chunky holos when I looked.

These four polishes have holographic glitter that shifts color at different angles.

I have to make sure I put on a top coat on because the smell lingers for a while after you put it on.


XOX Caitlin

Have you gotten any recent awesome hauls?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I had a $1 Fashion store where I live! I would run there, and get those Klean Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the SAME coupon for my super special early purchase of Finger Paints flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your haul!You got some pretty polish.I love to get my hands on those finger paints polish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...