Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 2 Creative Lacquer Challenge: Favourite Color

My all time favorite color is Chartreuse.  I just love the color. I love the name. The color is just vibrant and pops to me! So these are the nails I came up with for the Creative Lacquer Day 2 Challenge:

China Glaze - Electric Pineapple
Accent nail is freehand paisley with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and Color Club Chelcea Girl


 I like it. :):)

And here is what appears when I google Chartreuse: lol

my nails look a but more yellow than these photos, but I do believe that it is a variation of Chartreuse. 


Don't forget to check out Bec's nails over at Lacquer Dreams!

XOX Caitlin

And a reminder of what is to come:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! Chartreuse rocks! I am dying to get my hands on OPI Did it on em!! I didn't think I would like CG Electric Pineapple, but after seeing it on you I love it!!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...