Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 6 Creative Lacquer Challenge: Favorite Movie

Since I have already done my favorite movie in a manicure (the Phantom of the Opera nails - here) I decided to do my 2nd favorite movie: Wizard of Oz!

The Wizard of Oz has always had a special place in my heart, which is why it is my number 2 favorite movie(it was number one until i saw phantom.. :P)

I painted the Yellow Brick road,
Dorothys shoes(of course I used Ruby Pumps for those ;) )
The wicked Witch
and the yellow brick road to Oz.




XOX Caitlin

Don't forget to check out Bec's nails over at Lacquer Dreams for her challenge nails!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! What did you do on your thumb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just painted it with Dorothy Who? from China Glaze. It wasn't any kind of special nail art.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...