Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FrankenPolish!

A FrankenPolish is when you mix current polishes you have to create a new polish!

For this Franken, I just dumped a little bit of a couple of glitters I own into one empty TC bottle I had.  when I say a couple I really mean around 24 different glitter polishes...

This is the Result: A rainbow of glitters! It has small and large, round and hex glitter!


 Here is a swatch of it on my bare nail.  The base of it is tinted purple a bit because I added a teensy bit of China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Dorothy Who? in the mix. 



 Here are a few swatches over Nicole By OPI You're S-Teal The One(1 coat over black)





And these are all the glitters I mixed if you are wondering! If you want to know more about a specific glitter pictured ask in the comments!




XOX Caitlin

8 comments:

  1. You have officially inspired me *heads off to nose through glitters*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am sure you can create something even more cool!

      Delete
  2. This DIYLady is about to get her frankening on!

    You did wonderfully well, and I too am inspired. Just gotta find time to do this.

    Beautiful Franken here Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I love glitter... hate removing it, but still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Like easy peasy galaxy nails! I need to make something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that bottle shot is awesome!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...