Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Massive Haul Post!

 Hey guys! Next week I will resume posting swatches like normal, today I have a haul post for you!



First up is all of the amazing goodies my boyfriend brought me from London. :)

 Nails Inc Magnetics!  
Houses of Parliament, Whitehall, Trafalgar Square


Nails Inc Minis


 Filthy Gorgeous London Magnetics!
Got the Blues, In a Trance, Heavy Metal


Illamasqua
Poke, Force
 

 Barry M
Strawberry Ice Cream, Berry Ice Cream




 Up Next is my Bloom.com order! They had an awesome deal and i got these all for $5 total!

 Zoya
Anja, Dree, Bevin, Skylar, Tru


 And Lastly, I went to the mall with my boyfriend and picked up these from Forever21! :)


 Love & Beauty
Navy, Olive, Pewter, Periwinkle


Love & Beauty
Dark Purple, Neon Yellow, Dusty Blue, Pink



Now I have to add all of these to my stash list and I will be up to date! :) Have you had any massive haul's recently?

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! Awesome haul! I have the Nails Inc Trafalgar Square and love it! That magnet works so much better than the China Glaze one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on! This haul is awesome! I haven't tried Nails Inc yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...