Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Charlie the Unicorn!

 I am doing this nail art as a submission to Neverland Nail Blog's Nail art contest, which is titled "Do you believe in Magic?" and of course I had to do Unicorns! and how awesome is this nail art??

The unicorns are freehand.  The base is Color Club Twiggie. The pink unicorn is Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, the purple unicorn is Barry M Berry Ice Cream. The white unicorn is Sinful Colors Snow me White.  The Candy Mountain is Color Club Poptastic, and the black accents are Wet N Wild Black Creme.


Here is a macro of the unicorns. :D


What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. ahahhh wow this is awesome. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look fantastic, I wish I had the talent to create somthing like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaaaarrrrlie! These are great, Chaaaarrrrrrlllliiiiiieeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...