Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 13: Creative Lacquer Challenge Vegas

I knew I would figure out a way to use the naked girls on the red angel plates! lol.  The challenge for today is Vegas nails.  and I did these dancing girls on my nails.   they were supposed to be fairies, but Red Angel didn't print their wings, so they were naked girls on my plates, rendering them useless until today for this mani.  What do you think?

The base is Pewter from Love and Beauty from Forever 21
The red is Color Club Cadillac Red
 the black stamped is Wet N Wild Black Creme
The dancing girls were on the Red Angel Plates RA111, RA112, RA113



XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha this is great! And you can pretty much incorporate the naked girls into any kind of nail art :P Not gonna lie part of me thought "You should totally draw poles".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So funny that they forgot the wings but I think they look great as dancing girls. Great idea!! I bet nobody ever has your nails. Hehe great idea. You could also use them for like era nails & paint different design in back. Like 60s 70s 80s nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I totally want a naked dance party on my nails, I gotta get me some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! You made perfect use of them :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...