Saturday, April 28, 2012

getting ziggy with it

Sooo I don't have anything really new to show you guys yet, I wore those awesome Union Jack Caviar nails for 4 days. (that's the longest I have been in a few months! lol)

Tomorrow I am moving back home, and moving my stash as well, and so all my pretties are all packed up and ready to move home.  When I get there, I may do a stash post when I get my polish desk all set up. :)

Also, I have an idea for some awesome Michael Jackson nails that I am going to attempt tomorrow.  I went to the Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil show tonight, and it was AMAZING.  I am such a huge MJ fan, and the show was so amazingly awesome.  The acrobatics are so amazing, and they are all so flexible and talented! If you ever have an opportunity to see a Cirque show, definitely go!  It is such an amazing experience.


Just so this post has a photo, I have a photo of some stamped nails I did about a week ago, I used China Glaze Traffic Jam as the base and stamped with white using a Red Angel plate, I don't remember which one.

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Hard to top that Union Jack caviar mani lol! This is really cool though, I like this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani...this is one of my favorite IP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...