Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 12: Creative Lacquer Challenge Neon

 For my nails today I did a brushstroke mani. I don't really know the name of this type of manicure, so I am calling it a brushstroke mani.

I used a fan nail art brush to apply the neon colors to my nails.

I used OPI Skull and Glossbones as the base.
I used a neon yellow from Love & Beauty,
a neon pink from Cosmetic Arts(I believe it is a Color Club Warhol Dupe)
and a neon blue from Cosmetic Arts (I believe it is a Color Club Dupe for Chelcea Girl)



What do you think about this?

XOX Caitlin


*EDIT*  If you would like to see my tutorial on this mani, the link is *here*


17 comments:

  1. Prettypretty pretty! I like it alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooow...that is an amazing work of art! The colors work perfect together. This is a manicure that made me gasp. Great work!

    I can't wait till I get the basics down, so I can start trying advanced techniques like this. You inspire me to keep practicing... big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECTION ! :)
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, looks like you drew on your nails with a fine point neon highlighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! Any chance you'd give us a tutorial??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely! It really is not hard to achieve at all!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Caitlin, I just read the tutorial and you're right, it looks simple enough that even I might be able to do it!! :D

      Delete
  7. Reminds me of Lisa Frank-- so 90s! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool way to use neons. I love your choice for base color too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. iiiiiiii
    looooooveeeee
    thisssssss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...