Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Digit-al Dozen Blue Week: Baker Street vs Kiko 336!

Today's Digit-al Dozen blue post I have a comparison for you guys!

Blue is one of my obsessions, as you can tell from this blue comparison post i did a while ago, and while I was on my trip to London, I picked up a ton of Kiko polishes.  For the duration of the trip I had Baker Street on, and when I was in the Kiko store, this blue popped out at me as being very similar to what I was wearing! I really wanted a backup bottle of Baker Street, and I am definitely happy with my purchase!

I present to you: Kiko 336 vs Nails Inc Baker Street!


Kiko 336 is a tad bit darker and is not as dusty as Baker Street, so I can definitely justify having them both in my stash. ;)  The Kiko polishes are .37 fl oz and were on sale for £1.50 (approx. $2.41)  wheras when I purchased Nails Inc Baker Street at Sephora it was $9.50 for .33 fl oz of product. So I think you definitely get more bang for your buck with the Kiko! The only problem is that they are mostly available in Europe(I believe, I'm not sure exactly where their stores are located, as I purchased mine in Westfield London in Shepherd's Bush) but if you have a swapping buddy who can easily access kiko polishes, go for it!

XOX Caitlin

And the other lovely members of the Digit-al Dozen!

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous stunning blues! Yep, you need both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blues! Soulstice Spa Monterey might be close to Baker Street as well--I order that from Nail Polish Canada. I can't wait to get some Kiko next time I am in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, you just gave me SUCH a lemming for Kiko 336 and I live in the US, we don't even have Kiko here! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, wow! I love both of these, but I think I like the Kiko more. Regardless, new things to add to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...