Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Friday Collective(on Saturday!) 9-15-12

 I got a Kitten! This is why this post is on Saturday as opposed to Friday like normal.  I am super excited to share with the world my new kitten. Yesterday a friend posted that they found a kitten in their driveway, and as soon as I saw the picture I knew this was my kitten. So I went to pick him up and brought him home. :)

I present to you: Charcoal. Charlie for short. We named him Charcoal because he looks like he has been playing around in my charcoal from art class! lol

He is one of the sweetest, loving kittens I have ever met. He is so cuddly and playful, and has already figured out where his food and litterbox are! He is so smart. He really only meows when I pick him up or he needs something and is trying to communicate.

I love this little boy to death. just look at his gorgeous blue eyes. 

Sleepy kitten. :)


Hungry kitten. :)

And of course there will be more photos to come on my blog of this sweet little baby. :)


Other interesting things that have been happening in my life: School! Yes I have really been enjoying school, especially since I transferred to Lander. I am also an art major, and am really enjoying all of the classes I am taking this semester.

Here is a photo from my History of Photography class. We took a pinhole camera outside to take a photo and then went into the dark room to develop it. It is a cool process, and we are going to go more indepth and make our own pinhole camera in class next week!

By the way, my teacher is really awesome. His name is Jon Holloway and he is an amazing photographer. 


Here is an outfit that i wore recently. I love my brogues, and this dress with the peter pan collar. <3


I have been listening to classical music alot, especially since I started back college, and am taking 2 studio art classes. This is one of my favorite songs from the movie Pride and Prejudice(2005) titled A Postcard to Henry Purcell.




These are my thoughts for the week. I hope you have had a great week as well!

XOX Caitlin

17 comments:

  1. The kitten is adorable; have fun with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely plan to! He is a very playful thing!

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a beautiful kitten and the brouges are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitten is ADORABLE. I've always wanted a cat, but I'm deathly allergic, so it'll unfortunately never happen :(
    Love the dress, lace and Peter Pan collars are an awesome mix! Love the brogues too!
    Pride and Prejudice....swoon. I love that movie and the book. Gotta love the soundtrack too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so cuddly, I hate that you are alergic! There are always puppies though!

      And I completely agree! Jane Austen period movies are definitely in my top favorite.

      Delete
  4. What a precious baby!! He fell asleep on your shoulder! Awww!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves to fall asleep on my shoulder. He also really loves this purple and blue zebra striped blanket we have, whenever he touches it he starts to purr! lol

      Delete
  5. That kitten is so cute it hurts!! He looks like a siamese?? If so you got lucky they are usually 3-500 a piece. And.. they tend to attach to one person so he'll be your buddy for life :) I ADORE siamese cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't sure because he was found outside in someone's yard. But he definitely looks it! He is such a sweetie.

      Delete
  6. He is soo stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see more of your precious Charlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on taking tons! He will learn to love the camera! lol

      Delete
  7. Awww that kitten is adorable! I love cats but hubby wont let me have one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, My mom wasn't so sure at first, but as soon as I got him home he curled up on her shoulder and she fell in love with him too!

      Delete
  8. Awww, what a little cutie!! This makes me miss when my cats were kittens.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...