Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Friday Collective(on sunday! lol): 9-21-12

 So this week I haven't posted because I have been busy with school work, and playing with my new kitten.  I have some new photos of him, and some photos of my recent hauls. I think I am going to change the name to The Weekend Collective, so that I can post whenever I want on the weekends. I am going to be posting on Sundays until the end of October when the Marching Band goes to State Finals, so I can capture the weeks Marching Band recaps into this post as well. :)

Up first I have two photos of my hauls this week.  I also hauled more on saturday, but I wasn't able to take a photo of those. 

Sally's had their Half Off Clearance Merchandise Sale this weekend and I stocked up on some new polishes! I was able to complete my On Safari Collection this weekend!


I also got these 3 butter London Polishes and Matte Topcoat from Coterie this past week for $11! YES $11 TOTAL!  It was a steal at that price, and I am so glad I got in on the sale, I got Wallis, Bluey and Pillar Box Red.

And Charcoal again! Here are my favorite pictures from this week.



Friday I went to a Continuing Education training that was open to students at my school called Not For Sale. It was aimed at Nursing Students and it is about Human Trafficking and what Nurses and physicians can do to help recognize when someone is a victim of trafficking and the steps to take when they suspect a trafficking victim is in their care. I am not a nursing major, quite far from it actually, I am just interested in Human Trafficking and I wanted to go to be more informed about the current situation. It was very informative and if you are interested in checking it out, you can check out their website: http://www.notforsalecampaign.org/


Also, my Sister is a member of my high school's marching band and they played at 2 competitions this weekend on Saturday.  At the second competition they won Best Hornline and 1st place in 3A. I'm so proud of them! They have a long way to go, but they can definitely do it!

3 comments:

  1. I really love the blue one from butter london's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charcoal is just adorable! And it sounds like you got some GREAT polish deals! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he's gorgeous - that first photo is superb xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...