Saturday, September 8, 2012

Every Month is Oktoberfest with Fantasy Fire

OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest is my new favorite color for fall.  Of all of the Germany collection photos now, this one spoke to me the most.  It is really hard to even describe this color, because it looks like a purpley-red shimmer in the bottle, and when you apply the first coat it is in a purple jelly base, which is interesting. And when you apply two coats it becomes this amazing deep red purple, and the purple jelly base turns black.  It has a rich deep shimmer that I am in love with.




 Because this is such an interesting color, I thought i would layer MaxFactor Fantasy Fire over it, and it is gorgeous!


The purpley-red shimmer is the perfect base for Fantasy Fire. 


I love this color, and the color shift of Fantasy Fire. I think that this is a great combination, and I wish I had better photos to show the color of Oktoberfest and Fantasy Fire.

XOX Caitlin

9 comments:

  1. Lovely result, Oktoberfest looks really good! I recently used Fantasy Fire with a different base coat, you can check it out on my blog if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that does look amazing over Oktoberfest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A match made in polish heaven! Oktoberfest is such a stunning colour, as is FF... This would be dangerous for me, I'd be staring at my nails while driving and run into something xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks absolutely stunning against your skin tone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really beautiful... Very 230esque!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG it looks so beautiful with Fantasy Fire over it!! Such a perfect combo for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This combo is gorgeous! Now I'm lemming Fantasy Fire even more! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I have both and will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...