Saturday, September 15, 2012

Digit-al Dozen Blue Week: Model's Own

I have a good excuse why this is late! I promise! You shall find out in my next post. ;)

Here is my final Digit-al Dozen Blue Week post. Who doesn't love Model's Own Indian Ocean? It is a gorgeous polish that is sheer, with a pinky-gold shimmer in an aqua base. It is so gorgeous, and in these photos I layered it over Model's Own Beths Blue.

Bottle Shot:


Here is Model's Own Beth's Blue topped with Indian Ocean.

My Indian Ocean has some random dark glitter in it, which I don't think is supposed to be there. you can see it on a few of my nails in the following pics.



XOX Caitlin


3 comments:

  1. My bottle has that dark glitter too but a lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, wow, they seem made for each other! I will have to try this out very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...