Friday, September 7, 2012

The Friday Collective 9/7/12

I haven't posted in about a week on my blog, but that is going to change in the next couple of weeks.

I just started school again on monday, and changed my major to Visual Arts.  With this major there are many requirements, and spending more time drawing outside of the classroom are required, so there will be a lot less time for me to paint my nails. I will still get it done, I am just going to have my blog set to automatically post manis for the week ahead of time, and on the weekend catch up on my polishing. :) 

I am also going to start something on Fridays called the Friday Collective, which will include how my week has been going, photos of my manis that i haven't posted, pictures from instagram that I took throughout the week, the song that has been on my ipod on repeat or I have been listening to alot, and just my thoughts in general, to make my blog more personal. (I may even share some drawings I do in class if I feel like they are blog-worthy. lol)

To start it off, I have my back to school mani! I wore these on the first day of classes, and they matched my new dress. :)


And a close up Instagram photo of them. I used all kiko polishes for these nails.


Ever since I left England, I have been craving crumpets, and the only place I could find them is called Trader Joes. Well, I drove an hour and a half to get some crumpets, and i have to say that they are delicious.


My silly puppy rolling around on my feet.  He was happy to see me.

My friend Briana has 3 pet rats.  This is one of them, named Luda. She was a sweetheart, and it made me want a rat! Before I held them and they sat on my shoulder, I had a different opinion of them, but just holding them and seeing how sweet they are has totally changed my mind.


Another polish photo I took on instagram of some OPI bottles back lit with my computer. I thought they looked really cool, so I wanted to include them in the collective. :) 


To wrap it all up I will leave you with a song that has been playing on the radio a lot, and I have heard it multiple times a day, It is by Flo Rida and it is called Whistle. It is so catchy, I just find myself singing it.



Anywho, I hope to get back to regular posting on my blog again. This upcoming week I have a week full of polishes to share, and I am excited to bring you those. :)

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...