Thursday, August 2, 2012

BFF Challenge: Animal Print

Who doesn't love a good animal print? ;)  Kerrie chose todays theme, and I haven't posted animal print to my blog in a while, so I am excited!

For the base of this mani I used Zoya Minka, followed by dots of China Glaze Foie Gras, and the accent nail of Sinful Colors Snow me White.  I then finished off with acrylic paint for around the spots for the cheetah print, and the zebra print.  Some of my favorite freehand nail art has been Cheetah Print, and I really love using my nail art brush. i used the long haired brush, and it works great!

I think I forgot to put topcoat on, and you can definitely tell a difference, between topcoat and not! Topcoat makes it soooooooo much more shiny!



XOX Caitlin

Check out these other amazing ladies in the challenge! They do some amazing artwork!



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...