Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest Week: Mademoiselle Candy - Nail Art

Hello Caitlin's Creative Corner visitors!

Some time ago the lovely Caitlin asked for a guest post and I immediately said yes! As a rear of her pretty blog myself is an honor for me to be featured on her blog! :)

The mani I prepared for you shows a purple paisley design. I wanted to try a paisley design for a long time but I imagined doing it  in orange tones with little touches of white and pink. But yesterday I was attracted to purple nail polish so here is the result:

  

I started by applying two coat of OPI - Louvre me Louvre me not. This nail polish is really special, it is very dark but has a bright/neon aspect and it is shimmery. I really love it!

For the paisley design I freehanded the green drops and details with Essie - Navigate Her. I used Miss Cop - Pop Fluo n°06 for the light purple details and Wet'n Wild - Black Crème & OPI - Alpine Snow for the ornaments inside the drops.


I hope you liked this mani ;)
Happy polishing! <3

Mademoiselle Candy
http://misscandy-nails.blogspot.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...