Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Model's Own and a Stroke of Brilliance

 Here I have for you two polishes I got during my trip, Model's Own Beth's Blue, which I got from the Model's Own polish store at Westfield London, and Essie Stroke of Brilliance which I got from Klout Perks in the mail during my vacation.

I am in absolute awe of these two polishes together. They are amazing!

The formula on the model's own was nice, it was a tad thick, and you don't want to be sitting near a fan when you apply it, but it was opaque in 1 coat, I applied 2 just to be safe and make sure there were no streaky spots. Then I applied Essie Stroke of Brilliance, which is an awesome blue glitter with small, medium and large hex glitters. I used 1 thick coat and dabbed it on my nails, so I got good coverage.

I think these two colors go great together, the blue in both of them have a slight periwinkle tint to them, and I think the combo looks great.



A photo with the Essie bottle.


And the labels.


I love this so much!  what do you think?

XOX Caitlin

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...