Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Red Week: Star Gazer 160

For today's installment of Red Week here on the blog, I have for you another Star Gazer Polish.

 Star Gazer 160 is a gorgeous shimmery red.  This one took about 3 coats, because I wanted to make sure that it was opaque, and two coats looked a little sheer.  This color has gorgeous golden shimmers in it, which gives it added dimension. Just look how this color pops!  I added 1 coat of Hong Kong Girl Topcoat to the polish to make it super shiny!

I have been super surprized by Star Gazer polishes!  I am glad I picked them up, because they are all great polishes, and I wish I had grabbed more!

Just look at all that shimmer! 


 a close up to show the gold flecks in the polish.


I have a new love in stargazer polishes, the formula is nice, the brushes are decent, and for the price, they are great quality!

Tomorrow I have some awesome nail art for you with red, so stay tuned!

XOX Caitlin

Check out these other lovelies participating in Red Week!


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so perfect! Somehow it's just so much more vibrant than a regular glitter red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL red! And you pull it off really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous red, this is! I had this in my hands at the store once, but I put it back down. I regret not buying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have gotten it! I have one that I am going to post soon, and it is a stunner as well!

      Delete
  4. You so have me wanting Star Gazer polishes! That red is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the ones I have tried have been amazing! I definitely suggest getting a few!

      Delete
  5. that sure is a pretty red! i want a lipgloss like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a drop dead gorgeous red! *drools*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...