Tuesday, August 21, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Nail Art

Nail Art!! I decided to do some simple nail art using the China Glaze On Safari polishes I own.  I only own three, but I think I will be getting more eventually, the ones I own are just so gorgeous!

The style of this post is going to be showing the steps I used to get to the final nail art product:



 To get these nails I didn't use any nail art tools, I only used the polish brush that came in the bottle, and a steady hand.

Up first is the base I used of China Glaze Manhunt. I am obsessed with blues like this one!  This is two coats of Manhunt, and it covered perfectly.  One coat was sheer, but two coats covered all the way. I love the jelly-like look of this polish. It just looks so squishy!

Next I added a stripe down the middle of China Glaze Exotic Encounters.  I have heard rumors that this polish stains when used on its own, but I haven't applied it as an entire base of polish, so I can not attest to that.  It is a nice teal creme.

Finally I added dots down the middle stripe, with China Glaze I'm Not Lion.  Gold glitter!  In the bottle you can see the awesome holo glitter.

Simple nail art, yet still beautiful at the same time.

XOX Caitlin

7 comments:

  1. I really like this design and how the colors go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty design, it works really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty design! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I don't comment very often-but you really do some great stuff! And your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks cool! I love those types of blue colours, too! I think I'm going to have to pick up China Glaze Manhunt now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I want to try a variation of this soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...