Friday, August 3, 2012

Guest Week: Walk in my Eyeshadow

Hey guys,

My name is Natalie Elise and I was asked by Caitlin to do a guest post while she is away on vacation (lucky duck). I have my own blog over at WalkInMyEyeShadow so if you like my post, please follow me to my domain. I love getting new followers and receiving feedback on my work. Anyway, onto the post.

This is a manicure that I created this past week. I normally do my nails really late at night because I am more of a night person and nail art is what I do when I want to start winding down of an evening. This particular manicure was created at 3am (as I said, I'm a night person lol)



As a base for my manicure I used OPI "A Grape Fit" which was released in 2009. This colour is a nice and vibrant lavender creme polish which is very similar to China Glaze "Spontaneous"


I then decided to stamp over this polish with one of the new Bundle Monster images because I haven't used them yet. I chose this pretty floral design from image plate BM306 and stamped it using Konad White Special Polish


I then applied my usual combination of Kami Nail Art Sealer and Seche Vite. I have found that this combination of top coats helps protect my nail art from chipping.

The Kami Nail Art Sealer acts as a great substitute for Konad Special Top Coat, although it is never as glossy as I really want it to be. By adding the extra top coat of Seche Vite, my manicure becomes extra protected and has the glossy appearance I desire

..:: Items Used ::.
Base Coat: China Glaze "Calcium Gel Fortifier"
Nail Polish" OPI "A Grape Fit"
Stamping Polish: Konad White Special polish
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM306
Top Coat: Kami Nail Art Sealer and Seche Vite


I hope you have enjoyed my guest post here on Caitlin's Creative Corner. I want to say thank you again to her for allowing me to do a guest post and help me to gain more followers.

Wishing you all the best with your own manicures,

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...