Wednesday, August 8, 2012

London Haul Post + pictures! (pic heavy!)

I want to say thanks to everyone who wrote the guest posts for my  blog while I was away, I think they turned out quite awesome, and I love the way the week went on my blog! I had so much fun in London, and I can't wait to go back.  

As I promised before I left I have a haul post for you today! These are all of the polishes I got while I was in London, and what was waiting at home from me as nail mail when I returned. :)

 First up, the Models Own! In the box are my Beetle Juice polishes, the only one I am missing now is emerald black and I will have the complete collection!  And below the box are 2 polishes from the icecream sundae collection, a red polish called red alert, and Disco Candy from the hed kandi collection. If you want specific names of the others, just ask in the comments and I'll reply! <3


 My boyfriend took me to Westfield London to go polish shopping, which is in Shepherds Bush, and while there I saw a GIGANTIC bottle of polish!  Here is a photo for you guys:


And I managed to stumble upon some Max Factor Fantasy Fire!


These are some randoms I got, Accessorize Pink Spice and Aztec, Barry M Cobalt Blue and Croc Effects, GOSH Purple Heart and Gasoline, and 2True Shade 6.  I think some of these may  go into a giveaway which I plan to hold soon. ;)

 These were a happy accidental finding.  We were walking down the streets of bath and I saw a makeup store that just looked pretty random, and when I looked into the door, there was an entire rack of polish, so I had to check them out. I didn't know how the quality was on them so I took a gamble, but when I tried them on, I was not disappointed!  The brand is Star Gazer , but these polishes don't have names,  only numbers, which is a bit disappointing, but I guess I will have to just give them names so I can remember them.


This was the most expensive polish I purchased on my trip, Make Up Store Greta. An amazing linear holographic.


And my favorite find of all! Kiko! I also purchased these from Westfield London, and they were on sale! They were only 1.50 each.  I grabbed up quite a lot of these colors!




Woo! That wraps up the polishes I purchased on my trip to London.  When I returned home, I found Essie Stroke of Brilliance waiting for me, from Klout Perks. I am super excited about this one! I already have a mani to post with it! 


Also waiting for me was China Glaze Exotic Encounters which I got from Jill at Glisten and Glow!

And 2 bottles of HK Girl! Also from Jill at Glisten and Glow.


Overall, I think I have had a great few weeks of polish shopping.


XOX Caitlin

and some bonus pictures if you care to see pics from my journey to London. :)

 Me and the boyfriend <3

 Crouch End Clock Tower

Carnaby Street

 Fish and Chips!

 Trafalgar Square

 Highgate Cemetary

 Roman Baths 
Bath, Somerset

Tea at the Regency Tea Room, Jane Austen Centre 
Bath, Somerset

 Sheep in a field near Stonehenge

Stonehenge

The view on the flight back!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time - glad to see you back safely, and wow can't wait to see all of your mani's with all of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stargazer is the best nail polish brand. They have the best quality and applicatin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprized! I wasn't sure how they would be, but I am happy I bought the ones I did! They are great in application!

      Delete
    2. I agree, stargazer are wonderful polishes.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Looks like a great trip and an amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some gorgeous bottles of polish! You visited some amazing places! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, glad you had a great time and a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an amazing trip! Great haul as well, my fingertips are drooling! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great haul and wonderful pics of your vacation. So glad you had fun :-) Thanks again for letting me post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fab trip :) Thank you for letting me do a guest post for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great trip! The cemetery is gorgeous, and I love th sheep! Looks like you got tons of gorgeous polishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! So many pretties! Can't wait to see swatches! Glad you are back safe and sound! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...