Friday, August 10, 2012

Bff Challenge: Music

Woopsie, todays post was supposed to go up yesterday! For the Bff Challenge it was my turn to choose the theme and I chose music. 

Music has been a part of my life for a long time, and in high school I was involved in the marching band.  I was member of the Color Guard for 5 years, and won 2 state titles.  Band is something I am proud of, and it is something that I think is very important and beneficial to students, and I have only seen good come from the students who continue to participate in band. The patterns on my nails are a Trumpet on my pinkie, a tshirt on my ring, music notes on my middle, and a flag on my pointer.

The colors used are Sinful Snow me White, OPI Can You Tapas This?, Wet N Wild Black Creme, and Orly Glitz. 

 XOX Caitlin

Check out these other amazing ladies!


1 comment:

  1. wow!
    that's amazing!
    i would love to be able to see pictures of your band-years
    i suck at playing instruments though
    -_-
    so i have a lot of respect for those who knows how to

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...