Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bff Challenge: Textured

For today's actual Bff challenge, the theme is Textured.  What better to do than a fish egg mani! I chose the pink seed beads because they were a similar  color to the polish I chose.

I used Kiko 290 as the base color of this polish.  This polish will be coming up on my blog on its own soon, and all I can do is rave about how great it is! This is two amazing coats, no topcoat, no cleanup! The brush was just pure perfection to me.  Then I added the seed beads on the ring finger for an accent nail.


XOX Caitlin

Don't forget to check out the others ladies! 

4 comments:

  1. I want those kiko holos so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and my favorite 'fish egg' mani I have seen to date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "kiko polishes" and this mani is really nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...