Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bff Challenge: Coffee

I am super late on this post! Thursday's theme the Emma chose was Coffee! In general I am not a huge coffee fan unless I make it myself, because I feel like places like Starbucks just don't make it how I like for it to taste. I love me some french vanilla creamer! lol (the Baileys french vanilla creamer is the absolute best! and it has no alcohol, it is found with the coffee creamers!)

Anywho, here is the coffee mani! I used Kiko 344 as the base, and painted the  coffee cup with Sinful Snow me White, and the used Chian Glaze Mahogany magic for the coffee in the cup! I just used a thin nail art brush for the design.



XOX Caitlin

Don't forget to check out the others ladies coffee manicures!
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...