Thursday, August 23, 2012

BFF Challenge: Inspired by a Movie

The theme chosen for today was movies! I love love love movies, especially musicals.  So far I have featured Phantom of the Opera nails here(an oldie, but still some of my favorites!), Psycho, which are also an oldie, and also Wizard of Oz, Rent, and the Lion King, and Hunger Games nails on the blog.

These I am really proud of, they are of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.  I almost was able to see it when I was in London, but it closed on the day I arrived, so I was not able. On these nails are the Barber sign that is outside of shops, followed by Sweeney Todd on the ring finger, then blood, and finally the razor on the pointer.

I am proud of the Sweeney Todd I painted, because I am normally not very good at faces/bodies. All of these nails are freehand, and use a combination of nail polish and acrylic paint.


What do you think?  If you want to know what colors I used, just ask, there are just too many to mention!

XOX Caitlin

Check out these other ladies! XOX

13 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...