Saturday, July 28, 2012

BFF Challenge: 80s

Who doesn't love the 80s? Bec also chose today's challenge and I love the 80s.  I googled the 80s and lots of neon prints  came up, so I deided to try and replicate them on my nails.

I used Sinful Colors Snow me White as the base of my ring finger. and I used Color Club Warhol as the pink on the pointer and pinky.  I used Color Club Chelcea Girl for the base of the blue nail.  I also used nail art brushes and acrylic paint to freehand the designs on all of the nails. I really like them. :)



XOX Caitlin

Check out these other lovely ladies in the BFF Challenge!


4 comments:

  1. That is so 80s! You did an awesome job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Great job on your freehands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Caitlin, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific colour combo, very 80's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...