Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Franken Time!

So, as I'm looking over at my polish, I begin to think, I haven't done a franken in a long time! So I think of all the indie craze lately, and decide to whip up my own frankenpolish creation!

This is a combination of Clear, Cosmetic Arts light grey polish which I got at Ross, and China Glaze Tinsel Town. I didn't measure any of them, so if you try to recreate it, you just have to eye it.  I poured out about half of the clear in the Essence bottle, and added the grey polish to it. and then added the glitter, rolled in my palms and voila! This pretty baby came out! And I am in love, because the glitter isn't gritty, it is relatively smooth!

For the photo I didn't use topcoat, so you can see the actual texture of the polish.  I really love how it turned out!


XOX Caitlin

Have you frankened anything amazing recently?

7 comments:

  1. It turned out very nice. I like that it is not grainy. Nice work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! im constantly trying to find a shade like this...on the ever elusive hunt for an Illamasqua Raindrops dupe...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty result:) I have never done frankens, but after seeing some really great ones I am thinking about trying to do some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty result. I made a Franken a while ago, a royal blue jelly with flakies and shimmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty :) I really must get round to doing my own franken x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colour! i've never got round to making any of my own frankens, but this is a beaut!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...