Thursday, July 19, 2012

BFF: Striping Tape Challenge

For todays BFF Challenge, Pram chose Striping Tape!

These didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but I am not disappointed with them.  I used Sinful Colors Snow me White as the base, and then I used striping tape to tape off the chevrons.  I then used China Glaze Manhunt to create the blue chevrons.   I was originally going to do these in black, but I had all of my blues sitting in front of me, so I decided why not do blue instead. :)


This one turned out ok, but  I feel it could have been better.

XOX Caitlin

Check out these other BFFs:
 

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely blue. Cool Chevrons, very nautical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I love chevrons & your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really smart. Love the crisp lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! :) I think in black it would look more classic. In blue is perfect for summer and a boat trip ih ih :p***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! The white&blue combo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Chevrons are such a fun pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks lovely. The blue against the white looks very clean and crisp x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...