Saturday, July 21, 2012

BFF Challenge: Book Cover

Book nail art! Today's theme was inspired by a book. And obviously I chose the Hunger Games! I think these turned out really well, and I am really happy with the result.

The base is Wet N Wild Black Creme.  The gold for the mocking jay is Orly Glitz, with accent of Kleancolor Metallic Mango.  Silver is China Glaze Jitterbug. I did all of this nail art with a set of nail art brushes.  And as always I finished off with a coat of HK Girl Topcoat.




And a photo of the book cover for reference. :)


I really love this mani!

XOX Caitlin

Check out the other lovely ladies in the challenge:



6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!!! Gorgeous. And I love jitterbug. I might have to add that to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't read the book yet but i am planning to read it sometime soon.hehe

    great,mani,sweets!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm a bit HG obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really beautiful. I haven't really got around to reading these books yet even though i have all three of them on my bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...