Sunday, July 1, 2012

Patriotic Nails

Yesterday was the Festival of Stars here in my hometown of Ninety Six, South Carolina.  There was a fireworks show and all, so of course I had to have a mani to go along with the Celebration!

I used China Glaze Frostbite as the base of all of the nails, followed by China Glaze Love Marilyn as the accent nail on the ring finger. To finish it off I put a matte top coat, using the NYC Matte top coat.


I actually like how simple this is.

Don't forget about my giveaway! It ends on July 15!

XOX Caitlin

16 comments:

  1. I love the simple extra detail. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fantastic! I may have to try something like this when I get my Julep polishes in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! And I love the blue peeking through the glitter, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so getting that color!!!! i Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this mani! I might have to add that blue to my stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty! And I actually own both of those polishes; may have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I recently got Love Marilyn but have barely had a chance to use it yet... might have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! It looks so simple and eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...