Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teal Tuesdays: Half Moon Mani

I recently joined a group called Teal Tuesdays! Every tuesday they publish a mani with teal and have a different theme each week. Todays theme was Half Moon! I have never done these before, so I wanted it to be awesome! I think that it did turn out awesome!

I used the Teal from Forever 21, which has a subtle micro shimmer in it, and Wet N Wild Black Creme for the half moons. I think these turned out quite well!


XOX Caitlin

Check out the other lovely ladies that are a part of the group!

Missy/Gnarly Gnails - http://gnarlygnails.blogspot.com
Rhonda Nail Polish Marbury - http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so perfect in your mani's.
    This is your first one? Ridiculous - its so perfect, you did a fantastic job, so glad to have you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is good for the first time doing half moons! Lol my first half moon mani was an epic fail in every way. Oy vey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, I like the contrast between the two polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! So perfect in fact :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...