Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Hong Kong Girl Top Coat

I have had the amazing honor of purchasing from Jill at Glisten and Glow a couple of times. Every time has been exceptionally wonderful. Today I have a rave review of Hong Kong Girl Topcoat, which can be purchased through her store on her facebook page or by email. Jill has AMAZING customer service, her packages are packed very well, and ships really fast.

This topcoat is amazing. I absolutely love it, I have found myself reaching for it non stop, when I usually reach for my Seche Vite.

It is so great over nail art, it is thick enough so you don't touch the nail polish, but it doesn't get goopy halfway through the bottle like Seche Vite.  It is super shiny, dries super fast, and overall I think this is my superhero topcoat. (I just ordered another bottle!)

This is the bottle with the cute tag that Jill uses.  (she doesn't make the topcoat, but she re-bottles and resells it to her customers, It's definitely a bestseller!)



I have used this topcoat on quite a few of my previous manis. It leaves them super shiny, I don't think I will ever need another topcoat!

Here is the Info Jill gave me for her shop! If you have time, you should totally check it out!


The Glisten & Glow collection currently includes handmade body and foot scrub, body and foot lotion, body wash, exfoliating body wash,  body spray, shampoo and conditioner, lip balm, body butter, bubble bath and both anti-bacterial and non anti-bacterial foaming hand soap, body/massage oil, cuticle oil and hand sanitizer. Using only the finest ingredients in creating your custom fragrance and/or label allows you to create a product that smells/works perfectly for you or your occasion! As mixing mavens, we have 95+ fragrances in-stock to choose from or to customize with! Let's make them your own!
Glisten & Glow also offers discounted prices on OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Orly, Barielle, Sation, Jade (USA) and Verity, which can be purchased from the nail polish shop on the Facebook page, or by email.
Email: jill@glistenandglow.com
Nail Polish: nails@glistenandglow.com

XOX Caitlin

Do let me know if you decide to order from her! She is really nice, and should be able to help you to the best of her ability! <3


*This product was purchased by me*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...