Saturday, July 14, 2012

Magnetic Week: Filthy Gorgeous Heavy Metal

 This is my least favorite magnetic polish from Filthy Gorgeous. This magnetic is called Heavy Metal. 

I applied 2 coats, and when I put the magnet over it, it pulled the pigment away to where you can see my nail through it! I wish it were more pigmented like its sister Got the Blues I posted yesterday.  You can also see its particles  in this polish, which isn't as noticeable as the other polishes I have.

Again this polish was purchased in the UK, and I am not sure of its availability here in the US.



You can see the nail through the top magnetic part. isn't that crazy! Maybe I should have put another coat.


I finish up magnetic week tomorrow with a Sally Hansen polish. so be on the look out for it!

XOX Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad! It would look gorgeous other than those problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...