Monday, July 9, 2012

Purple Chevrons With Dots!

Hi all!  For the last couple of days, I have been gearing up for the next few weeks, which I have some amazing things in store! I am starting a new challenge, and I have an awesome lineup of guest posts for when I go on vacation, so there are some awesome things in store for the upcoming weeks! I really can't wait!

Today I have some purple Chevrons for you. I am loving the chevron look, so I wanted to post another set I have done.

I used Color Club Lavendarling for the light purple base, followed by Essie No More Film for the chevrons. I added white dots below the chevron line and added a topcoat to finish it off!
 

Sorry for the quick post! I am just headed out to paint my nails, and I wanted to post!

Don't forget about my giveaway in the sidebar! 

XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colours and I love the added dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the colors you used this reminds me of the lace window curtains I had when i was younger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Great colors and a nice touch with the dots :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...