Friday, July 27, 2012

Guest Week: Gnarly Gnails!

Wooo! To kick off my week of AWESOME guest posts, I have Missy from Gnarly Gnails! I absolutely love her blog, and it is a must read for any nail polish lover! I'll get on to her post. ;)


Hey there friends of Caitlin's Little Creative Corner here...I'm so thrilled to be guest posting on her blog today! Caitlin is a nail genius and has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers to watch blossom! Anyway - I'm Missy, I ramble over at Gnarly Gnails (http://gnarlygnails.blogspot.com) - hope you like what I have put together for you today!

Today I am doing a loose interpretation of a camouflage design.
It consists of using a makeup sponge (or 2) and a LOT of colors!
8 in total!

For this design I started with a light gray (Zoya Dove), and then I sponged on each color, going from dark to light to dark to sort of balance it out. Each nail was done in a different order to give it a more variated look.





Colors I used for this were:
American Apparel - MacArthur Park
Catrice - It's Rambo No. 5
Borghese - Euro Green
Zoya - Bevin
Orly - Au Champagne
Zoya - Dovima
China Glaze - Recycle
and Zoya Dove.

Hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for reading!
Missy
www.gnarlygnails.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...