Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vacation Week Full of Guest Posts!

Guess where I'm headed!



You guessed it LONDON! I am super excited about this vacation, as it is my very first time out of the country. I will be doing all the touristy things of course, and we have a few days we will be vacationing in Bath. There is just so much to see and do!


In light of my vacation I so graciously asked in a few polish groups on facebook if any lovely ladies would like to do a guest post for me while I am away, and let me tell you, YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED!   I had 11 amazing ladies contact me back, so for the next 11 days a new guest post will be on the blog!  I am super excited for you guys to see what is coming up! 


I will also still post manis from the BFF challenge on Thursday and Saturday, as those themes were predetermined, so I have them ready and set to post those days as well! 


I really love all of the support I have received from all of you who follow my blog, and I really can't wait to get to London and see what I can get myself into! I know I am going shopping, so don't be surprised if there is a little giveaway when I return. ;)

I am so excited about these next few weeks, they will be amazing, I just know it!  Thanks for all your love and support!



XOX Caitlin

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Are you going to the freaking Olympics?! I figured if you were you would mention it, but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im actually not going to the olympics, it just so happened they are going on while im there, lol. My boyfriend lives in london, and I am going to visit him. <3

      Delete
  2. Fun manicure and a fun vacation! So, so, so cool that you are headed overseas...what amazing polish finds await you I wonder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani! I hope you will have great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani, and have a great trip. Your going to have the time of your life. Uk is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...