Monday, July 30, 2012

Guest Week: Nail Wish


Hi girls!

First of all I want to thank Caitlin from Caitlin’s Creative corner for giving me the chance of making a guest post. I really hope she likes what I’m going to show you.

For this post I wanted to do something special, because Caitlin is such an amazing artist with nails and I wanted her to be proud of me, so I searched through her blog and I found that she stamps like a goddess and makes simple but amazing manicures, so I tried to do the same.


I chose a stunning color that I have used very little, H&M Lady Luck, a green and blue Duochrome polish. It’s opaque in two coats, and, like all metallic duochromes, the application was a little bit tricky. But I love the result.


I stamped with Konad Stamping Polish in Black and BM-204. I was looking for a stamp that showed the color well and I realized I had never used this stamp before! And now I love it.
 I think that you don’t really know how pretty a stamp is until you try it. Just like clothes. And I am thinking I have a few ones untried I should give a chance.


Here I can see the duochrome effect clearly, in the bottle and on the nails. I can’t spend a lot of money on expensive polishes and I think this 9mL bottle for 3,99€ is pretty good.
Isn’t it amazing? Do you love that color as much as I do?
I hope you liked this manicure and don’t forget to have a look around Caitlin’s Creative Corner, she has amazing manicures!

 www.nailwish.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Whaaat! That H&M polish is crazy amazing! Maybe I need to check my store out, dang! Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that H&M polish!!! There are like NO H&M's near me... Which sucks because I'm really wanting this polish now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous mani! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...